- Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker 10L
- • Easy lock lid (Lock or Open with One Hand).
- • Superior Quality 18/ 10 Stainless Steel.
- • High Impact Bonded Base.
- • Induction Base.
- • Stay Cool Handles
- • 24 cm Pressure Cooker Set.
- • Red Pressure Indicator is Easy to Monitor
- • Innovative clamp-style lid allows cook to lock in any position.
- • Two Pressure Setting For All Food Types.
- • Quick Release valve for fast pressure release.
- • Cooker works on all stove types, including induction.
- • Convenient interior markings allow for easy liquid measurements and indicate the maximum fill point.
Your party will surely be a success with this 12-piece Starfrit Electric Fondue set – use it to prepare your favorite
Chinese, cheese or chocolate fondue. The adjustable temperature control helps monitor the heat for the perfect
cooking temperature. An electric fondue is a safer alternative to traditional fondues that use gel fuel so you can
entertain with safety in mind.
The quick-release magnetic cord is designed for added safety to prevent dangerous spill-over – it detaches easily when
cord is pulled on or accidently tripped over.
The set includes 8 color coded forks are included to avoid mixing and allow your guests to serve themselves without
having to wait.
- 8 stainless steel forks
- 3L capacity
- 1500 watts
- Quick-release magnetic cord for added safety
- Ideal for Chinese, cheese and chocolate fondue
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel pot with cool touch handles
- Splash guard
- 40cm pan diamater, 7cm depth
- Electricity thermostat system
- Non-stick interior coating
- Heat resistant
- Durable glass cover
- Energy saving smart design
- AC 230V / 50Hz / 1500W
How to Use
- Clean and slice 1/2 cup each of mushrooms, onions, green peppers and any other vegetables you’d like for the pizza. The slices should all be about the same size.
- Chop two Italian sausages (total 8 oz.) into small pieces. Cook the sausage on medium heat (300 degrees Fahrenheit) until almost cooked. Add the sliced vegetables and cook until sausage is done and veggies are still crisp–about five minutes. (Sausage is cooked when there is no trace of pink.) Remove sausage mixture from the saucepan and clean the pan.
- Dust the countertop with flour. Roll out one package (generally about 12 oz.) of prepared pizza dough until it reaches the size specified in the directions. Different brands make different sizes. The pizza crust dough shouldn’t be more than 1/2 inch thick and should cover most of the bottom of the saucepan. Let the dough come to room temperature. That probably won’t take more than 15 minutes. Meanwhile, get all other ingredients ready to add. Open a 16-oz. jar of pizza or spaghetti sauce, shred 8 oz. of cheese and open the package of pepperoni (4 oz. or larger).
- Coat the electric saucepan with 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Heat the pan to 350 degrees F. Add the pizza dough. It will puff up. Check the bottom of the dough every few minutes. When it is lightly golden, lower the heat on the pan to 300 degrees and flip the dough over. (Fry bread and English muffins are made on a griddle in a very similar fashion.)
- Cover the pizza dough with sauce, using the back of a spoon to spread it evenly to about 1/8 inch. Add the sausage and veggie mixture, sliced pepperoni, and then top with the shredded cheese. Cover the pan with the lid. Check every three or four minutes for the cheese to melt and for the bottom of the pizza crust to be a rich golden brown. That may only take a few minutes. Lift up one edge of the pizza crust with a spatula to check. All the ingredients other than the crust have already been cooked, unlike a conventional pizza where the meat is cooked prior to baking but the veggies are raw. Remove the pizza with a spatula and serve